Farlows are proud to offer Guided Seabass fishing in Chichester harbour this summer.
Ever wanted to know how to get started in saltwater fishing?
Our aim this summer is to guide and introduce people to saltwater fishing as one of themost exciting sports in the world and our main target species in the UK are the European Sea Bass.
Saltwater Fly fishing or Lure fishing is an amazing way to explore the many species to be caught along the beautiful coastline in the UK.
The fishing starts with a short boat ride from Itchenor Harbour to the first mark of the day. From here the fishing will be a combination of wading and fishing of the boat depending on tides and weather of course.
During your fishing session you will fish in a variety of situations and water depths. You will be shown how to use different line densities/lures and adapt casting skills accordingly. On the shore line you will wade in a comfortable depth and shown how to spot fish, approach and respond fast.
All the techniques you learn on the day will give you a really good overview on saltwater fishing around the world.
Anglers of all abilities are welcome, whether you are familiar with saltwater fishing or new to this type of sport angling.
The guided fishing days are all on a Saturday to make it more convenient.
This will also make a great gift for any fisherman in the family or a friend.
The dates are
June 09th – Available 3 rods
June 16th – Only 1 rod left available
June 23rd – SOLD OUT
July 7th – Only 1 rod left available
July 14th – Available 3 rods
July 21st – Available 3 rods
Dates are filling fast so please book early to avoid disappointment.
The fishing permits 3 anglers on the boat fishing. Starting times will depend on lunar cycle and the Captain will contact you closer to the time. The IGFA Certified Captain and his boat are fully certified/insured under the Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
Tackle requirements will be as follow:
We strongly recommend the Farlows Fly-fishing Saltwater kit consisting of:
(This is a must have item).
Fly selection: Our staff in store will make a great selection and explain to you the baitfish and crustacean imitations for Chichester Harbour.
We strongly recommend the Ready to Go Saltwater Kit consisting of:
(This is a must have item).
Please do not hesitate to stop by the store or call us on 0207 4841000 where we can assist you with all the tackle requirement and necessities’ for saltwater fishing locally or abroad.
|Terms & Conditions
With purchasing any dates with Farlows LTD, you adhere to terms and conditions of Salty Dog Fishing.
1) Before booking, please satisfy yourself that you have been given adequate guidance as to the suitability of the fishing trip you are attending. If in any doubt please contact us.
2) The minimum age for all of the fishing trips is 18. Minors have to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
3) Some information you give us will be electronically processed and used for administrative purposes in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1984.
4) Whilst on board the decision of the Professional Skipper is final.
5) Full payment is required to confirm a booking.
6) The payment is not returnable in the event of cancellation
7) If we are unable to carry out the fishing trip an alternative date and our liability will cease forthwith.
Salty Dog Game Fishing does not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of personal injury, loss or damage to affects howsoever caused, whilst attending any fishing trip.
9) We strongly recommend you take out Travel Insurance to cover loss of gear, medical expenses, cancellation etc.
Physical Fitness – medical
10) As our fishing trips do have a physical element, you should have an adequate level of fitness. If you have a medical condition, e.g. epilepsy, heart condition, giddy spells, asthma, diabetes etc, you are strongly advised to check with your doctor before booking. Should you suffer from any condition you should disclose this xinformation to us, this will not disqualify you from participation.